1) How long did you have to plan your wedding and was it enough time?
We had about 6 months to plan the wedding and for us it was enough time.
2) Do you have a colour scheme or theme? Why did you choose it?
There wasn’t intentionally a colour scheme but it developed to be blush and white. This really developed from the wedding dress I chose.
3) What was the most memorable part of your wedding?
Probably dancing up the aisle once we’d said our “I do’s".
4) Why did you choose BB for your bridal party?
I knew I wanted convertible strap dresses because they look great on so many different body shapes. I wanted my bridesmaids to look beautiful and feel comfortable in what they were wearing and BB’s dresses did exactly that!
5) Any advice or tips for anyone planning for their wedding?
Plan a wedding you want - don’t get too caught up with everyone else ideas and thoughts. Be respectful to them but ultimately plan a day you will enjoy living.
6) Describe your wedding in Three Words.
Whimsical, fun loving!
Shop the Look :
BB Maxi Multi-way dress in Nude Pink
" You had the colour dress I was looking for at a good price... and the most memorable part of our wedding was walking around, laughing getting our photos taken. "
" I chose a convertible maxi dress because I love that they can each be different to suit the bridesmaids. I chose bb as one of my bridesmaids had worn the dresses for another wedding and recommend them. I loved the fact that the dresses fit all sizes. Also, the range of colours available meant that I could pick the perfect match to my theme. "