1) What location did you pick for your wedding photoshoot and why did you choose this place?
A secluded area at NTU. We wanted to avoid buildings and we wanted greenery as our photo backdrop to add colour contrast to our outfits.
2) Do you have a colour scheme or theme? Why did you choose it?
We wanted a theme that represents us. Blue was my husband’s favourite and I complete the look with a silver sequins top. Contrary to the perspective that sequins are for night event, it actually lifts up the whole atmosphere!
3) What was the most memorable part of your wedding?
Every photo-taking opportunity as it captures the love and joy on everyone’s face.
4) Why did you choose BB for your bridal party?
Perfect mix-and-match two-piece bridesmaid dress that fulfil my wish list! And pocket-friendly too.
5) Any advice or tips for anyone planning for their wedding?
Listen to your own hearts and create an uniquely yours wedding to remember. Always plan early and be realistic. Most important is to have a happy wedding journey, and your invited guests have a wonderful time.
6) Describe your wedding in One Word.
Shop the Look :
BB Kelly Top & BB Kadee Skirt
" You had the colour dress I was looking for at a good price... and the most memorable part of our wedding was walking around, laughing getting our photos taken. "
" I chose a convertible maxi dress because I love that they can each be different to suit the bridesmaids. I chose bb as one of my bridesmaids had worn the dresses for another wedding and recommend them. I loved the fact that the dresses fit all sizes. Also, the range of colours available meant that I could pick the perfect match to my theme. "